What to do
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers and contribute to the smooth and efficient running of Front Office within the Rooms Division.
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable
- Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Opera/Fidelio desirable
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry
About the company:
Discover the perfect balance of comfort and convenience at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui. Situated in the heart of the Tsim Sha Tsui business and tourism district, this Kowloon hotel offers direct access to two MTR (Mass Transit Railway) stations, allowing guests to stay conveniently connected with the city. Experience a delightful and exciting stay in Hong Kong.