Three new Air France destinations this summer!
5 weekly flights to Montevideo
The capital city of Uruguay will be served as from 16 April 2013 by 5 weekly flights, as an extension of the flight to Buenos Aires. In South America, Montevideo will be the 15th destination served by the Air France-KLM Group, leader on the continent. The Group currently serves 14 destinations in South America and offers 125 weekly flights on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol. For the summer 2013 season, the Paris-Charles de Gaulle – Montevideo route will be operated by Boeing 777-200, equipped with 308 seats (34 "full sleep" seats in Business class, 24 in Premium Economy and 250 in Economy).
Flight schedules (in local time):
For the summer 2013 season, flights will operate on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
– Leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 11:20pm; arrives in Buenos Aires at 8:05am the following day
– Leaves Buenos Aires at 9:45am; arrives in Montevideo at 10:40am*
– Leaves Montevideo at 2pm; arrives in Buenos Aires at 3pm**
– Leaves Buenos Aires at 5pm, arrives in Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 11am the following day
* from 6 October to 27 October 2013, leaves Buenos Aires at 9:45am; arrives in Montevideo at 11:40am
** from 6 October to 27 October 2013, leaves Montevideo at 3pm, arrives in Buenos Aires at 3pm
3 weekly flights to Kuala Lumpur
Starting 22 April, Air France will operate three weekly flights to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport. This destination will be operated by Boeing 777-200 with a total capacity of 247 seats, equipped with 4 seats in La Premi?re, 49 seats in Business, 24 seats in Premium Economy and 170 seats in Economy. In order to offer customers increased comfort on its routes, Air France plans to operate night flights to and from Kuala Lumpur. In Asia, Kuala Lumpur will be the 15th destination served by Air France. This new service is in addition to the 205 weekly flights operated between Paris, Amsterdam and Asia by Air France and KLM.
Flight schedules (local time) to and from Kuala Lumpur:
– Departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 19:40 – Arrival at Kuala Lumpur at 13:50
– Departure from Kuala Lumpur at 23:15 – Arrival at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 06:10
Summer in Minneapolis
From 21 May to 1 September 2013, Air France will operate flights to Minneapolis from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, with 5 weekly services from 21 May to 16 June, then a daily flight from 17 June to 1 September 2013. This seasonal destination will be served by Airbus A340 with a total capacity of 275 seats, equipped with 30 seats in Business, 21 Premium Economy seats and 224 seats in Economy. In the United States, this new route to Minneapolis will be the 11th Air France destination in addition to Delta Air Lines? existing service. Minneapolis is one of Delta?s major hubs serving 118 destinations in the United States and Canada, with 452 daily departures.
Flight schedules (local time) to and from Minneapolis:
– Departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 13:50 – Arrival in Minneapolis-St. Paul at 16:05
– Departure from Minneapolis at 20:00 – Arrival at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 11:25
By offering these three new destinations for the summer season, Air France is continuing to expand its long-haul international network, the largest in the world.
For more information or to make a booking go to www.airfrance.com, call 36 54 (0.34? incl. tax per min from a landline), or go to an Air France ticket office or travel agent.
Discover all the latest Air France news in real time wherever you are on the free iPhone application on the corporate website and on smartphones at http://mobile-corporate.airfrance.com/en