Hub 2012: Clearer passenger channels for customers at Paris-Charles de Gaulle
– All international flights are now grouped at terminal 2E(1),
– Terminal 2F is exclusively dedicated to European (Schengen)(2) flights operated by Air France and its SkyTeam alliance partners,
– Regional airlines (Brit Air, Regional, Airlinair) operate their flights at terminal 2G.
By grouping Air France?s operations to the east of the airport, connecting channels have been made shorter and more fluid, and will save customers up to 10 minutes on their connection time in 2013.
Terminal 2F dedicated to European flights
Terminal 2F has been reorganized in an aim to offer customers increased comfort and clarity:
– spacious check-in areas, including 19 check-in desks dedicated to SkyPriority customers and 44 for Economy customers, reducing waiting times.
– More modern and efficient security checkpoints have been brought together into just one zone in the centre of the terminal. A specific zone is dedicated to SkyPriority Premium customers.
This terminal will ultimately be able to welcome up to 16 million customers, compared to 14 million today.
(1) Except for flights to Caracas, Bogota, Havana, Saint Martin, Cairo, Dubai and Bangkok, which are checked in at terminal 2F.
(2) Coming from the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
Hub 2012: second phase
This concentration of operations constitutes the second phase of ?Hub 2012?, a joint project conducted by A?roports de Paris and Air France geared to improving the quality of service offered to customers and attracting more international traffic to Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport.
Among the new infrastructures implemented as part of Hub 2012, the S4 boarding satellite (Gates M at terminal 2E) was inaugurated on 28 June, providing additional capacity. With the launch of satellite 4, Air France also inaugurated a new Business lounge, the largest in its network, with 3,000 sq. m dedicated to customers? well-being.
In December, a new phase will begin with the introduction of new connecting channels for customers travelling from the Schengen zone.
Downlod press release
Download the press kit: “Destination S4”
Discover the S4 website
Download the press kit: “Committed to being travellers preferred hub”
Discover all the latest Air France news in real time wherever you are on the free iPhone application on the corporate website and on smartphones at?http://mobile-corporate.airfrance.com/en