Hilton Worldwide Launches Special All Inclusive Meetings Offer
Hilton Worldwide has launched its first ‘all inclusive’ meetings promotion offering event planners the opportunity to secure one impressive rate for a range of meetings or events for up to 20 delegates. The fixed price offer, which has no added hidden costs or cancellation charges, is available for bookings through December 31, 2012, at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn properties in the UK and Europe.
The packages, available at 186 Hilton Worldwide properties across the region, start from ?450 and cover everything required to stage the perfect meeting, including:
- Two servings of tea and coffee or mineral water with refreshments
- A two-course lunch (buffet or restaurant)
- LCD projector and screen
- One flipchart
- Delegate stationery
Some of the 186 participating hotels in the UK and Europe include:
- The Trafalgar Hotel, London, UK?– With one of London’s finest rooftop bars, The Trafalgar Hotel lies at the city’s heart overlooking Trafalgar Square and its historic monuments and galleries. The property offers a number of different meeting options including its boardroom space, which has floor-to-ceiling windows with views across the iconic square.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre, UK?– Located on the banks of the Leeds Liverpool Canal, this city centre hotel is kitted out with the latest technology including iMac TVs and computers in all bedrooms. Its meeting rooms include a rooftop space with panoramic views across this vibrant city.
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate, UK?– Occupying 23 floors of the UK’s tallest residential building, Hilton Manchester Deansgate in the city’s Beetham Tower is a landmark address. The hotel’s 11 meeting space cover a range of group sizes including a 600-capacity suite.
- Hilton Dundee / St. Andrews Coast, UK?- Situated between two of the UK’s leading championship golf courses at Carnoustie and St. Andrews, Hilton Dundee is the ideal location for a business break away. Across its nine meeting rooms, groups of up to 350 people can be catered for in a variety of spaces.
- Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, France?- This Waldorf Astoria Hotel is the last-word in Gallic glamour. The property’s historic location on the edge of the Royal Domain of Versailles offers an extensive wooded park and lush gardens. Its purpose-built Pavillon du Trianon in the grounds of the Palace of Versailles has 4,500 sq ft of event space and nine further meeting rooms.
- Hilton Milan, Italy?- Ideally located near Milano Centrale station, this hotel is the perfect base for business travellers looking to make the most of their time in the city. Its 12 meeting rooms offer space for up to 120 guests, including a glamorous outdoor terrace for drinks receptions and gatherings.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Istanbul – Moda, Turkey?– Situated on Istanbul’s bustling Asian side, this hotel offers stunning views from its rooftop infinity pool over Prince’s Islands and the Bosphorus. Its 12 meeting rooms, most of which offer natural light, accommodate up to 200 people.
To participate in the inclusive meetings offer, events must take place within 21 days of the booking. For further details and full terms & conditions, seewww.hilton.com/meetingsoffer.