Asia Pacific Digital Travel Forum
Tourism Technology Association (TTA) is an organization with the objective to promote technology use within the Tourism industry. Tourism Technology Association together with ASEAN Tourism Association (ASEANTA) are hosting the First Asia Pacific Digital Travel Forum. With cooperation from the Tourism Authority Thailand, Institute of Trade and Development and the Thai Tourism Industry, Thailand is proud to be the host of this magnificent event.
• To bring buyers and sellers within the Tourism industry and create trade relationships
with technology, whether it is website, integrations real-time access and bookings
or electronic payments
• Invite traders from all over the region to participate in Asia Pacific Digital Travel Forum event. Participation can be in the form of sellers(exhibition space bookings), buyers and visitors.
• Enable Tourism Operators to enhance their businesses and works with their suppliers/customers from the industry through the use of the latest technology.
• Demonstrate your travel products which are electronically ready to be sold to many hundreds of entrepreneurs from the APEC tourism industry.
The Asia Pacific Digital Travel Forum is scheduled to be
held on 30 August, 2012 at Grand Ballroom 7 flr, The Landmark
Bangkok Hotel, in Thailand
An integration of tourism and technology operation
• Business owners from Tourism industry that are looking for suppliers and customers; including Spa,Travel Agency, Hotels and Resorts
• Information Technology organizations that cater to the Tourism industry
How to register?
Go to www.digitaltravelforum.com The exhibitors are requested to submit the booking form by 20 July, 2012
Admission Fee :
Exhibition space (2×2 m.) = USD 1,000
• THE PAYMENT DEADLINE IS 30 July, 2012 Otherwise, your reserved space will be cancelled and then submitted to others waiting.
• Bank draft, telegraphic transfer, or cheque payable in Thai Baht or US Dollars only
• Account Details
o Bank Name : Kasikorn Bank
o Branch : Sukhumvit 18 (Exchange Tower)
o Beneficiary Name : Tourism Technology Association
o Bank Acc. Number : 639-2-04177-8
o swift code : Kasikornbank pc.,Thailand
*** PLEASE FAX PAY-IN SLIP TO: (662) 663-5255 OR EMAIL TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation, Substitution and Refund
Cancellation on/ or within 31 July, 2012 shall be granted a full refund, all refunds shall be remitted within 15 days after event date.
For more information :
Ms. Peyawadee Aroonratsamee
E-mail : email@example.com
Perfect Connection Co.,Ltd.(Event Organizer)
68/18 Soi Inthamara 40, Sutthisan Rd,
Dindaeng, Bangkok, 10400
Tel : +66-2-6946500 # 106
Fax : +66-2-6946501
Tourism Technology Association (TTA)
38 Sukumvit Rd soi 22, Klongtoey,
Tel : +66-2-6634600
Fax : +66-2-663-5255
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
**PATA Members enjoy a special price for exhibition USD 700 (from usual price US 1,000)