5 reasons to attend the BHA?s Northern Focus Group meeting
BHA’s Northern Focus Group Meeting ? The Money Go-Round
Monday 15th October, 14.00-16.30
Rockliffe Hall Hotel & Spa,
Hurworth on Tees, Darlington, Co Durham, DL2 2DU
5 reasons to come along to the British Hospitality Association?s new format? Regional Groups:
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Find out more about the sector?s performance in your region
- Ask questions about latest economic indicators
- Gain a better understanding of what banks are looking for
- Make time to catch up with your colleagues and meet BHA team
The BHA is coming to you – Register your place now for the next free event by clicking HERE.
The topics that will be discussed and debated are:
The Money Go Round
- The economic outlook ? real disposable income for UK and overseas consumers; rising commodity prices; problems of the Eurozone and debt;
- Trends in hotel property values; the latest occupancy and revenue data;
- Opportunities for growth;
- An update on the BHA?s campaign to reduce VAT for the tourism sector to 5%;
- Access to finance; investment vehicles; and investment readiness.
We hope that you will be able to join us.? Places are limited so please register as soon as possible.? For further information, please visit HERE.