How to apply with a smartphone video without a CV
Hamburg, Germany – 11 May 2017 –
The advantages of video applications are obvious: Recruiters quickly gain an impression of the applicant, among other things: As he expresses himself and whether he can come to the point. Thus, quite officially short applications with only 15 seconds are requested. With tools such as e.g. Talentcube, Job Ufo or Viasto you can do this.
These are the success factors of video applications
1. Prepare well: who are you, what do you want to achieve, what makes you stand out? Look for the 5 main questions: who, what, when, why, how
2. Conclude briefly: Only form main sentences with 20 to 25 words; No side-effects!
3. Look kindly!
4. Articulate clearly: Clear pronunciation, slowly speak.
5. Formally dress, according to the job, elegant.
6. Pay attention to the background: neutral, smooth surface, without disturbing elements.
7. Talk standing!
8. Use a good microphone!
9. Look for a quiet environment when recording.
10. Reapply your application recording several times; Usually it becomes shorter and more compact after the first and second attempts