Hyatt brands expand
Of those, 40 percent were in the Asia Pacific region, including the first dual-branded Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in Shenzhen, China. Additionally, Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport marks the first Hyatt House hotel in Asia.
“The openings of four Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in Asia Pacific are a testament to our commitment to strategic growth for these brands throughout the region and the world,” said Steve Haggerty, Hyatt’s global head of capital strategy, franchising and select service
The newly opened Hyatt Place hotels are:
- Hyatt Place Phuket Patong (161 rooms), Phuket, Thailand
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End (168 rooms), Washington, D.C.
- Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center (127 rooms), Lenexa, Kan.
- Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport (167 rooms), Shenzhen, China
- Hyatt Place Luoyang (248 rooms), Luoyang, China
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Hayes (170 rooms), Hayes, United Kingdom
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village (135 rooms), Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Hyatt Place Chicago/O’Hare Airport (200 rooms), Rosemont, Ill.
The newly opened Hyatt House hotels include:
- Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport (112 rooms), Shenzhen, China
- Hyatt House Chicago/Evanston (114 rooms), Evanston, Ill.