Marriott rolls out ?industry first? meetings tools
Marriott’s Meeting Imagine, grabs the imagination
Marriott International launches what it says is an industry first, Meetings Imagined ? a set of tools to help meeting planners ?design and manage the perfect meeting experience?.
?After thoroughly researching and analyzing over 40,000 meetings and events, we discovered that today?s meeting attendees are looking for something that goes beyond ?a meeting? and creates an experience where people feel connected, inspired, and accomplished,? says Brian King, global officer, Marriott Signature Brands & Global Sales.
?Meeting planners and attendees alike told us a fresh and disruptive point of view in the meetings and conventions industry is desperately needed.?
Key to the new approach is MeetingsImagined.com, which the group describes as ?the first visual, social and collaborative website designed to change the way meeting planners plan, shop and buy meetings?.
* Marriott?s Meeting Purpose Methodology ? A ?proven process? to help planners zero in on what?s important for meeting success and to design the perfect attendee experience.
* The Inspiration Gallery ? A visual library with thousands of set-up, food & beverage and decor images.
* Tips & Trends ? Expert stories and articles with the latest trends in the meetings business that is continually updated with fresh and engaging content.
* Hotel Ideas ? Easily browse by brand, country, hotel, meeting size or amenities and find exactly what you?re looking for.
* Our Story ? Pulls it all together for planners with Marriott?s trusted expertise, digital tools and hotel brands that support MeetingsImagined.com.
* Meetings Start with a Little Imagination video: Brings to life Meetings Imagined and takes the planner through each step of the process ? from defining the purpose of the meeting to how each element supports and enhances the experience.
Marriott also gives planners access to digital resources that make their job easier:
* Meeting Services App ? Connects planners with Marriott?s event team before, during and after their meeting. Planners can make real-time requests for coffee refills, room temperature changes and tech needs from their mobile device.
* ResLink Direct ? A customised interactive web page that allows attendees to book their group rate online, provides hotel information and allows planners to add information.
* The Marriott Mobile App ?Marriott Reward members who book with the app or on Marriott.com are able to check in before they arrive and receive room-ready notifications. The app also reminds guests to check out, triggering a copy of their bill to be sent via email.
Participating brands worldwide that offer Meetings Imagined experiences include JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels and Courtyard.