Four Seasons App rolled out
Four Seasons launches a multi-functional, content-rich global app. ?Developed based on guest insights and extensive testing, the Four Seasons App is user-friendly and feature-rich, with the services guests have told us they most desire, such as checking in and out with ease,? says Allen Smith, President and CEO, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
* Ability to?make and manage reservations?in multiple locations at once
* Efficient, wait-free?check-in and check-out, including the opportunity to book luggage pickup and airport transfers
* Options to?customise one?s stay?with special requests such as extra pillows, forgot-to-pack toiletries or baby gear; and turndown services when guests want them
* Ready-when-you-are?room service?orders, plus easy-to-book?restaurant and spa reservations, tee times and more
* Local recommendations?for exploring individual destinations, curated into ?moods? including dining, shopping, cultural pursuits and more ? plus hundreds of recommendations from Four Seasons hotel concierges
* Built-in geo location service?with in-language maps with time/distance indicators to help to plan dining, attractions and shopping activities. A save-and-share feature helps with itinerary planning
In the coming months, the Four Seasons App will be released in Simplified Chinese, and a special version tailored to the preferences of Chinese travelers will be issued by the end of the year. Four Seasons also has plans to provide the App in additional languages, starting with Arabic.
Guests can download the app from Google Play, the Apple iTunes Store or the Amazon App Store to any mobile device.