Aloft in big Texas expansion
Starwood? Aloft brand will more than double its portfolio in Texas in the next three years, from seven to 16, with the addition of two more hotels in Houston, two more in Austin, three more in Dallas-Fort Worth, and debuts in other cities including Shenandoah and College Station.
?Aloft is experiencing phenomenal growth in Texas, in addition to key markets across the globe, due to the tremendous appeal of the brand?s tech-forward mind-set, vibrant social scene and innovative global programming,? says Brian McGuinness, senior vice president, specialty select brands, for Starwood.
?On the cusp of opening its 100th hotel worldwide, Aloft remains one of the fastest growing brands in the history of hospitality with a rapidly growing pipeline.?
Aloft Hotels opening in Texas in the next three years include:
* Aloft College Station (August 2015)
* Aloft Houston Downtown (2016)
* Aloft Austin Northwest (2016)
* Aloft Richardson (2016)
* Aloft Dallas Love Field (2016)
* Aloft Houston West (2017)
* Aloft Austin Downtown (2017)
* Aloft Arlington Entertainment District (2017)
* Aloft Shenandoah ? Near the Woodlands (2018)