Adara Announces New Travel Industry Partners and Rapid Momentum in Europe
MOUNTAIN VIEW,?Calif.?and?DUBLIN,?Sept. 18, 2013?/PRNewswire/—?Adara, a global leader in helping marketers connect with targeted traveler audiences, today announced rapid momentum for its recent?Europe?expansion.
Having announced its first European partner in April, Adara now has a total of 24 travel companies on its fast-growing list of European data partners, including three of?Europe’s?largest online travel agencies and a leading travel distributor, as well as prominent airlines, hotel companies, ground transport and travel activity specialists.? Adara also tapped Yahoo veteran?Ann Reilly?as Vice President, International Sales.? Reilly will lead Adara’s sales team in?Europe,?Middle East,?Africa?and other international markets.
An expert in digital advertising, Reilly has extensive sales management experience in international settings.? She most recently served as a Commercial Director for YAHOO! EMEA in?Barcelona, where she created and executed European sales strategy and vision for Yahoo!’s mid-market search and display advertising teams.
Tobias Wessels, Vice President of?Europe, has spearheaded Adara’s partner expansion throughout the region. Wessels will drive future partnerships across?Europe,?Middle East?and?Africa?and manage Adara’s international headquarters in?Dublin, Ireland. Formerly CFO at GoogleX, Google’s incubator for moonshot projects, Wessels previously was Adara’s Director of Business Development in?Mountain View, CA.
Adara collects first-party data directly from more than?65?of the world’s top travel companies.? Data partners unlock revenues by making their website data available in real-time to Adara.
Advertisers?utilize Adara’s platform to access search, booking and loyalty data captured from their own websites, and from across the global travel industry, for executing digital campaigns pinpointing travelers who are planning and booking trips.
“Adara is experiencing significant growth in?Europe,” said?Layton Han, Adara’s CEO.? “We attribute this momentum to our innovative approach to data-driven marketing and our track record in helping travel companies turn data into new revenue streams.? We’re making big data available to digital advertisers in a way it’s never been available before.”
Leading European travel companies that have joined Adara’s fast-growing list of partners include:
- National Express Group,?Europe’s?largest scheduled coach service provider and operator of National Express and Eurolines brands. It carries more than 18 million customers a year to 1,000 destinations in the U.K. and serves major U.K. airports through its subsidiary Airlinks.
- National Rail Enquiries (NRE), the official source of information for all passenger rail services on the National Rail network in?England,?Wales?and?Scotland. Its website and mobile platforms draw millions of visitors per month.
- Louvre Hotels Group, one of?Europe’s?largest hotel groups and a key player in the international hotel industry with more than 1,100 hotels in 43 countries.
- STA Travel, based in?London, the world’s largest youth travel company, employing more than 2,500 people in 17 countries, and working with franchises and licensing partners in 73 further counties. STA Travel’s retail divisions have more than 220 branches worldwide.
- City Discovery, an activity specialist that offers sightseeing tours, travel experiences and ground transportation worldwide.
- Finnair,?Finland’s?largest airline, which transports 9 million passengers a year, flying to more than 65 destinations in 30 counties.
- Lot Polish Airlines,?Poland’s?flag carrier, which flies to 60 destinations in?Europe?the?Middle East,?North Americaand?Asia. It is the first European airline flying on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
- airBaltic, the Latvian flag carrier.
- Directflights.com, a leading flight and holiday meta search site, based in the UK with a global presence.
- HostelBookers, one of the largest hostel providers in?Europe.
“These new partners represent a significant expansion of Adara’s already massive collection of consumer travel data,” Wessels said.? “Together, these travel companies account for a huge volume of web traffic, offering an enormous opportunity to marketers targeting premium travel audiences across?Europe.”
“We’re excited that European companies are recognizing Adara’s ability to help digital advertisers target travelers at scale with the right message at the right time,” said Han.? “Our precision-targeting platform allows marketers to leverage first-party data on a huge scale so they can cost-effectively focus advertising dollars on travelers who are actually in-market, planning their trips.”